Education & Experience:
Dr. Liz became interested in the field of audiology at a young age when she saw the impact that an audiologist had on a close family member. Dr. Liz applies the latest audiology research and the newest technology available in order to better diagnose and treat her patients. Dr. Liz specializes in hearing rehabilitation and is implementing our new Home Audiology Care Program where her goal is to enhance her patients’ lives through better hearing and communication.
Licenses and Associations:
- Fellow: Academy of Doctors of Audiology
- Fellow: American Academy of Audiology
- Fellow: Illinois Academy of Audiology
- Board Certified: American Board of Audiology
- Dispensing Audiologist, State of Illinois
Family & Hobbies:
Liz grew up in Wisconsin, and moved to Illinois in 2010, was recently married in 2013, and just moved to Highland Park. She is an avid tennis player, loves spending time with her family and friends, and enjoys trying new restaurants in the North Shore area.