Private practice, full-time position, and great team!
You enjoy making a difference in the lives of others. You want an opportunity to come in, showcase passion, have a voice, and be part of a team.
Understanding the way our patients live, their personal hearing needs, and the better-hearing goals they have helps us craft a more personalized and comprehensive hearing solution than anyone else can offer.
We are an independent, community-oriented audiology practice that has been providing comprehensive hearing services to Deerfield, IL, and the surrounding areas for over 20 years. We are staffed by 3 audiologists– completely committed to giving our patients the highest quality hearing health care available. We provide state-of-the-art hearing aid technology and advanced hearing evaluations while maintaining a comfortable environment for our patients. We absolutely love what we do! Bringing improved hearing and better communication to our patients’ lives is our passion.
We work together as a team to create an environment that makes people comfortable and helps them work towards better hearing and quality of life.
We’re seeking an outgoing individual who is personable and naturally friendly, detail-oriented, bright and inquisitive, and an excellent communicator. This position requires flexibility with duties and schedule. The Patient Care Coordinator is the first point of contact for patients.
Some responsibilities include:
- Greeting patients
- Answering the phones
- Scheduling and confirming appointments
- Completing administrative processing
- Electronic recordkeeping
- High School diploma
- Associates Degree in related field or some college work preferred
- Experience working in a healthcare office preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
Why Should You Apply:
- You’re passionate and want to make a difference in people’s lives
- Excellent work environment
- Hands-on training is provided to set you up for success
- You have the opportunity to interact with wonderful patients!